Civic Education for Sustainability
- Understanding the complexity of the relationships between humans and environment includes a spiritual, cultural, political, economic and social perspective
- Understanding global and local challenges of the environment and their inter-relationship
- Understanding basic concepts of ecology and environmental issues
- Enhancing the awareness and the implications of human activity on the environment
- To help students develop civic values concerning environmental involvement and activity
- To promote and develop critical and creative thinking regarding future sustainability issues from different perspectives (political, social, ecological, cultural, economic, legal, etc[u1] .).
- To help students realize the relevance of sustainability issues in their personal lives.
There are no pre-requisites for course attendance