- Narrative Reports
- 1st period report DUE SEPTEMBER 30, 2017-UPDATE FOR MIDTERM REPORT (at least THROUGH February 2018)
1st period report DUE SEPTEMBER 30, 2017-UPDATE FOR MIDTERM REPORT (at least THROUGH February 2018)
Please review your material and UPDATE IT. SOME OF YOU ARE LACKING INFORMATION.
- How to upload a new report
How to upload a new report
1. Click on "Narrative Reports" in the relevant section.
2. Click on "Add a new entry" button.
3. Choose your institution.
4. Click on the submission box and choose a file or you can easily drag the file into the box.
5. Click on "Save" button.
- EXTERNAL MONITORING: Uploading of Syllabi
EXTERNAL MONITORING: Uploading of Syllabi
In this section we will be uploading ALL of CURE's SYLLABI. For FULL COURSES: Please present the topics in ENGLISH that make up this course. FOR EXISTING COURSES IN WHICH UNITS of CURE's core courses were integrated into, please present ALL of the topics of the course in English and COLOR in READ the CURE topics.
Each HEI has their own folder. PLEASE TITLE YOUR SYLLABI in the follow way: Initial of the course and your HEI:
1. Global Challenges in the 21st Center: (GC21) Example of the name for a syllabus from Gordon College syllabus should be titled: GC21GACE , from Ilia state U title of file should be named GC21ISU.
2. Civic Education for Sustainability (CES) Example of the name for a syllabus from Givat Washington CESGWA, from Kutaisi University name of file should be named CESKU.
3. Promoting Active Citizenship (PAC) Example for of the name for a syllabus from David Yellin PACDYC from Tbilisi State U name of file should be named (PACTSU)
4. Civic Education in Israel (CEI)
5. Civic Education in Georgia (CEG).
- Midterm Report DRAFTS for feedback
Midterm Report DRAFTS for feedback
- EU report template and explanation Guide to midterm report
EU report template and explanation Guide to midterm report
- Training and mobility’s
Training and mobility’s
Training of partner country staff and students
- Topic 8