- UNIT 1: Special Mobility Strand
- UNIT 2: Collective Agreement
UNIT 2: Collective Agreement
- UNIT 3: Agreements and Templates
UNIT 3: Agreements and Templates
- UNIT 4: SMS Work Plans
UNIT 4: SMS Work Plans
This section presents drafts of the SMS work plan that are being offered by CURE's EU partners.
- UNIT 5: Presentation & Additional documents
UNIT 5: Presentation & Additional documents
- UNIT 6: LINZ December 2017/April 2019
UNIT 6: LINZ December 2017/April 2019
CURE's second SMS training session took place in Linz the week of December 10-17th.
- TALLINN AUGUST 2018/AUGUST 2019
TALLINN AUGUST 2018/AUGUST 2019
- CANTERBURY APRIL 2018/April 2019
CANTERBURY APRIL 2018/April 2019
- SALZBURG February 2018--February 2019
SALZBURG February 2018--February 2019
- KRAKOW November 2018 + September 2017
KRAKOW November 2018 + September 2017
CURE's first SMS training session took place in Krakow the week of September 10-19th.
- Institutional Faculty training based on SMS training
Institutional Faculty training based on SMS training
In this section we are documenting the "ripple effect" of the SMS program. According to the structure set up in the application relating to SMS program for CURE--those faculty who are sent on the SMS training in our EU partners' institutions are OBLIGATED to provide "in-house" faculty training of the tools which they received in their home institutions. Since the SMS program has been DELAYED one academic year due to the DELAY OF HAVING THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE by BRUSSELS, this part of our program is not yet fully running. HOWEVER, there are some institutions that have begun this part of the program and this is reported here in this section of the SMS program.