Be aware of the distinctive contribution foreign language
teaching can make to global citizenship education.
· become familiar with the three main areas in which language learning can contribute to global citizenship education: tackling global issues, teaching intercultural competence, and education for dialogue.
· become familiar with the given cross-cultural nature of teaching and learning the English language.
· be able to present and develop a personal opinion based on facts and arguments and be emphatic with contradictory\ opposing opinions.
· react critically to other students’ point of view.
· use computerized learning and teaching techniques to collaborate and share thoughts with their peers.
· develop online collaborative learning skills.