Learning Outcomes and Module Requirements
1. The students will be able to understand the concepts of citizenship, globalization and social justice and the relations between them.
2. The students will be able to use and to apply the principles behind these concepts in their own personal and professional lives.
1. The students will write a narrative related to one of the three topics (citizenship, globalization, social justice).
2. The students will relate to three narratives of their peers in a critical manner.
3. The students will read three articles which are relevant to the three topics (one article for each topic) and and summarize each article.
1. The personal narrative and the reactions to the other three narratives: 40%.
2. The summary of the articles: 60%.