Knowledge and understanding:
· Learns and understands the results of degradation and the role of civic involvement in ensuring the sustainable development of the land and soil;
· Knows the importance, types, reduction trends, degradation, causes of depletion of the land and soil resources and ways of overcoming it.
· Can search the new information about the land and soil resources; can analyze the searched information and assess it;
· Systematically learns about the modern approaches, technologies, means and modern approaches of alternative agriculture of how to use the land resources;
Using knowledge in practice:
· Analyzes the possibilities and need of effective use of the land resources for development of civic education and democracy;
· Assesses their effectiveness in relation with the best practices of other countries;
Can effectively present the appropriate materials and information envisaging the target audience;
· Realizes his/her professional and personal role in the protection of the land resources, improving the civic awareness and democratic values in this regard;Can ensure the raise of civic awareness and democratic values in the scope of his/her competencies.